For over 20 years, Greg has worked with financial services organizations, beginning with the initial wave of regulatory changes in the 1980s and continuing through the wrenching reorganization of the industry over the last few years.
Characteristically, Greg works closely with his clients to ensure focus on the issues and opportunities that matter most to the given organization and to those who lead them.Dr. Shea’s work has focused on organization change and leadership development. The financial services industry has had a tumultuous and unforgiving past several years. From lean Mergers and Acquisitions activity, to current reforms (and the specter of more).
Greg’s financial services consulting has included:
- Managing through uncertainties brought on by new regulations and an unstable economy.
- Developing strategies to improve organizational effectiveness and operational excellence.
- Addressing the cultural and performance issues inherent in reorienting and reorganizing.
Greg’s banking & insurance work has encompassed:
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Clients and Capital Markets Business
- Life and Property Insurance
- Health Insurance